Monday, July 25, 2011

Glock 27 w/ Accessories For Sale

   This is a Glock 27 Gen4 .40 s&w, the subcompact "Baby Glock", in like-new condition! Purchased May this year. I have only put about 100 rounds through it at the range. Following each time I took it shooting it was cleaned by my fiance's father who is a Sergeant with FHP and a firearms instructor, this pistol is very well taken care of. Each week I take it apart to clean dust and any possible lint or debris that may accumulate from carrying.
  Only reason I have decided to sell this is because my fiance and I have bought a new home and are getting married soon. I could really use the cash from this bad boy. I carried this almost everywhere I went in the DeSantis IWB holster(included). I typically wear board shorts and a t-shirt with no printing. This pistol is being sold with all shown below. Asking Price $450.00!!! Not going to lie, its a pretty sweet deal for a New Gen 4 Glock, and everything included.











No comments:

Post a Comment